DERMAX Professional now offers a proprietary blend of advanced peptide serum in two variants: anti-wrinkle and whitening. Both variants come in novel airless injection design packaging, providing instant porcelain skin finish with long-term benefits. It is ideal to use for those picture-taking opportunities.
What are Peptides and what are their benefits?
Peptides are shorter chains of amino acids. Since they are smaller and shorter, they can be applied topically and penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. Peptides help with skin regeneration and rejuvenation by acting as collagen booster. They have Botox-like benefit without the undesirable side effects. Moreover, they also reduce skin pigmentation.
What’s the difference between the two DERMAX Peptide serums?
– Advanced Peptide Whitening Serum is targeted to whiten and even out skin tone.
– Advanced Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum is to soften wrinkles and fine lines.
– Both give an instant porcelain look upon application.
When to use?
– Use as needed. Apply a thin layer in targeted areas where skin discolorations and wrinkles occur. You can use both products simultaneously.
What do I apply first?
– It doesn’t matter. You can use both products simultaneously.
How to use?
– Push the airless injection-design packaging and take a generous pea sized amount of serum. Spread thinly and evenly on the skin.
What are the contraindications?
– If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see our doctor immediately.
– For best results, always avoid unnecessary sun exposure. It is important to use DERMAX UV Milk or UV Active, both high performance broad spectrum sunscreens, once the peptide serums have been absorbed by your skin.
– Do not apply on open wounds.
– If pregnant or lactating, seek clearance from your OB-Gynecologist to avoid complications.
How to store?
– Always close the cap after use.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not store in very high or very low temperature.
– Keep away from direct sunlight.
Can I buy just one?
– The box is packaged containing both products. Don’t worry because you can use it simultaneously.